Cycling Holidays and Camps in Spain from Costa Cycling Experience
Cycling in the Sun
With a warm and pleasant climate all year round, a large selection of good quality mountain biking trails and endless choices of road cycling routes, the Costa Del Sol, Andalucia is a paradise for cyclists of all abilities. This coupled with our wide choice of affordable premium accommodation and fully certified cycling guides, we believe we have created the perfect package for an unforgettable cycling holiday.
Things to do – Benahavis and Marbella
In addition to all the cycling facilities, the Benahavis Marbella and Puerto Banús area has an abundance of bars, clubs and restaurants for you to rest and relax in. There is also a large selection of designer shops and large shopping malls – maybe for our non cycling guests to frequent whilst the cyclists are away for the day! Even a cycle or walk along the promenades will lift your spirits. With all of this on our doorstep the depression of the UK weather seems a million miles away.
All Inclusive Cycling Holidays
Costa Cycling Experience Limited was formed and is managed by cyclists to specifically cater for the differing requirements of our cycling clients. We totally understand our cycling clients will have differing needs, abilities and chosen discipline. Some groups or individuals may wish to attend one of our training camps with coaching, guiding is included on each ride whereas others will want more of a holiday where we can build them a bespoke cycling experience with as much or as little guiding and / or route assistance as required.
Some clients may bring their own bikes whereas others may want to hire bikes from us from our partner’s large fleet of over 200 top quality bicycles. One off guided tours may be required by our clients and some may want to hire Garmins with routes already included. We therefore ask you to complete our online Enquiry Form and we will tailor a specific cycling package for you and/or your group’s requirements.
Why Cycle in Spain with CCE?
- Cycling in Southern Spain, all year round
- Warm weather cycling – no long sleeves or extra layers required
- 2½ hrs from U.K. via many budget airlines
- Smooth road surfaces, minimal traffic and maximum smiles with our road cycling
- Expert knowledge from our guides and mechanical backup from our partners’ bike shop
- Selection of low-cost premium accommodation, hotel, apartment or villa
- Winter training camps with pro-rider Rab Wardell, improve your fitness and cycling technique
- Bespoke cycling holidays, you choose the ingredients and we provide the experience
- Top quality road bike hire or mountain bike hire from our partner’s fleet of over 200 bicycles
- A secret paradise of single track and hidden trails for our mountain biking clients