Cycling Holidays in Spain
Cycling in the sun
With a warm and pleasant climate all year round, a large selection of good quality mountain biking trails, and endless choices of sublime road cycling routes, the Costa Del Sol and Andalucia are a paradise for cyclists of all abilities. Coupled with our wide choice of affordable premium accommodation and fully certified local cycling guides, we believe we have created the perfect package for unforgettable cycling holidays in Spain, regardless of your skill or fitness levels.
Things to do – Benahavis and Marbella
In addition to the superb cycling opportunities, the Benahavis, Marbella and Puerto Banús area has an abundance of bars, clubs and restaurants for you to rest and relax in. There is also a large selection of designer shops and large shopping malls – ideal for those friends or family who don’t wish to cycle that day. The region is known for it’s beautiful landscape and easy pace of life, making the depression of the UK weather seems a million miles away.
All-inclusive cycling holidays in Spain
Costa Cycling Experience Ltd was established to best support the hugely variable requirements of our cycling clients. Managed and staffed by passionate cyclists, CCE completely understands the tremendous variety in the cycling world, taking into account our clients’ differing desires, abilities and disciplines.
Some groups or individuals may wish to attend our Training Camps, featuring professional coaching and full support, whereas others will want more of a traditional Holiday where they can relax and enjoy our luxury accommodation first and foremost, with the option of cycling as and when they wish.
Some clients may bring their own bikes, whereas others may want to hire bikes from us and our technical partner’s large fleet of over 200 top-quality bicycles. We can offer one-off guided tours, a week’s guide support, and even GPS units featuring agreed pre-programmed routes. Filling out our simple online Enquiry Form is the first step in creating a bespoke cycling package tailored to you and/or your group’s needs.
Why cycle in Spain with CCE?
- Cycling in Southern Spain, all year round
- Warm weather cycling – no long sleeves or extra layers required
- 2½ hrs from U.K. via many budget airlines
- Smooth road surfaces, minimal traffic and maximum smiles with our road cycling
- Expert knowledge from our guides and mechanical backup from our partners’ bike shop
- Selection of low-cost premium accommodation, hotel, apartment or villa
- Winter training & CX camps with pro-rider Rab Wardell to improve your fitness and cycling technique
- Bespoke cycling holidays, you choose the ingredients and we provide the experience
- Top quality road bike hire or mountain bike hire from our partner’s fleet of over 200 bicycles
- A secret paradise of single track and hidden trails for our mountain biking clients