Road Cycling Training Camps
Tired of slogging through yet another turbo session, or miserably cold creeping along bleak UK roads? We were too, which is why we created Costa Cycling Experience to bring affordable quality Road Cycling Training Camps to UK cyclists. With a fantastic climate that makes year-round riding a pleasure, a huge array of categorised climbs and roads used in the Vuelta d’Espana and other WorldTour races, and a luxurious hotel base offering comfortable accommodation and great food, we see no reason why a stay with Costa Cycling Experience shouldn’t be on everybody’s calendar!
Professional coach and racer, Rab Wardell, has designed and endorsed these challenging and enjoyable rides across the best of the Spanish countryside alongside offering valuable skills workshops and evening discussions on a number of topics useful to the road cyclist. With local knowledge and extensive racing and riding experience across all disciplines even the most veteran of cyclists will learn something new.
Who are these camps for?
- Road cyclists looking to brush up on their group riding, technique and knowledge
- Current road racers looking to build a fitness foundation for next season’s racing
- Passionate cyclists who just want some enjoyable riding in better weather and on nicer roads than the UK!
What’s included with our Road Cycling Training Camps?
- 7 nights stay – Bed and breakfast at Gran Hotel, Benahavis
- One hour per day wet spa use (good to relax muscles after a day in the saddle)
- Drinks reception and introduction on the first night.
- 6 days of structured cycling and off-bike training advice with pre-ride talks,
- Post ride coffee and cake.
- Bike friendly airport transfers
- Secure bike room with various tools.
- UCI licensed coach + team of guides.
- Recovery vehicle with mechanic and basic spares.
- Breakdown/Repair assistance (this comes at a supplement if it is your own bike)
- Top quality bike hire is available (pedals and helmet included)
Book now to avoid disappointment!
How do I book?
Places on our Road Cycling Training Camps can be booked easily in our usual manner, via the Contact Us page. From this initial contact we can also handle any queries or questions you may have about the camps or any of our other offerings. We hope to hear from you soon!
If you and your group can not attend any of our dates please get in touch as we can arrange Road Cycling Training Camps in Spain solely for your group, all year round.
We are also integrating well with the local community in Benahavis, San Pedro, Andalucia, Peurto Banus and Marbella. We are now welcoming locals and expats on all of our training camps. Please see our Expats and Locals section.